OCTOBER MEETING: SAVE THE DATE
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 6:30p-8:30p
This meeting is FREE for all attendees
RSVP by October 2, 2019
The beautiful and expansive grounds of the Bryn Du Mansion provided the backdrop for the September meeting. Vinberige Vineyards and Homestead Beer Company provided us with wine and beer samples and The Berwick fed us tasty treats.
You may have noticed more automation in industries over the past several years, but Andy Shockney with What Box Consulting Group was here to share how we can use those new technologies to our benefit in the customer service world.
Over the past several years, new technologies have emerged, resulting in more empowered customers and changing demographics.
Things to consider as someone providing customer service:
- What is your single greatest strength?
- What is your biggest opportunity?
- What resources to you rely on the most?
- Have you developed employee onboarding tools?
- Do you know your customers’ pain points?
- Use data driven decisions to find out how customers are connecting to your products and services
10 ways to improve the customer experience:
Invest in people
- Make one training class for everyone that touches a customer
- Empower your team to resolve one problem to save a customer
- Establish your Customer Care Advocate
Set the standard
- Share one survey to measure your customer satisfaction
- Share one email to DELIGHT your customers
Raise the bar
- Improve one process to DELIGHT your customers
- Save one key customer and raise your retention rate
- Implement one key performance metric to track
Grow your business
- Challenge marketing to build one program that partners with sales and customer service
- Find one product your inside sales or customer service team can upsell
Every company is going through transformation. If you’re not getting bigger and better, you’re probably going in the other direction.
CHECK US OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
WPC members can list your own wedding related events on our Facebook page by clicking the tab that says “WPC & Social Events” and adding them to the calendar. Don’t forget to jump on the referral group page as well! CLICK HERE
A SPECIAL THANK YOU!
INTERESTED IN HOSTING OR SPEAKING AT A 2019-2020 WPC MEETING?
If you’d be interested in hosting WPC at your location and can accommodate 30-70 guests on the 2nd Tuesday of a particular month in 2020, let us know! Please fill out this Venue Form if you’d like to show off your space to the best wedding professionals Columbus has to offer!
Do you want to share your expertise with the WPC membership? We are looking for educational speakers for our 2020 meetings and you’d have 30 minutes to speak about a topic that would benefit our members in the wedding industry. Please complete the Speaker Form to let us know you’re interested.