FEBRUARY MEETING: SAVE THE DATE
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus
Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 6:30p-8:30p
Non-Members: $25 ($10 for first time attendees)
RSVP by February 6, 2019
- Have a strong “why.” When you know your “why,” you can endure any “how.”
- Do your research and educate yourself. If it’s not a good fit for your lifestyle, you’re more likely to fail.
- Nothing is a quick fix and everything takes time. It takes 30 days of consistency to create a habit.
- Be prepared. Having a plan in place will help you stay on track
- Find an accountability partner. No one is responsible for your success but you. But it is more enjoyable with a friend!
- Share with others. Find your “square squad” and share your goals with them. Be mindful of who all you’re sharing with, because people often like to talk about why you won’t succeed.
CHECK US OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
WPC members can list your own wedding related events on our Facebook page! Click the tab that says “WPC & Social Events” and add them to the calendar. Don’t forget to jump on the referral group page as well! CLICK HERE
A SPECIAL THANK YOU!
INTERESTED IN HOSTING OR SPEAKING AT A 2019 WPC MEETING?
If you’d be interested in hosting WPC at your location and can accommodate 30-70 guests on the 2nd Tuesday of a particular month in 2019, let us know! Please fill out this Venue Form if you’d like to show off your space to the best wedding professionals Columbus has to offer!
Do you want to share your expertise with the WPC membership? We are looking for educational speakers for our 2019 meetings and you’d have 30 minutes to speak about a topic that would benefit our members in the wedding industry. Topic ideas could include: social media; marketing & advertising; selling; taxes; contracts; life and business organization; stress management; networking; finance management; time management; working a wedding show; or anything else that would be relevant to our membership. Please complete the Speaker Form to let us know you’re interested.