MARCH MEETING: SAVE THE DATE
Embassy Suites Columbus
Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 6:00p-8:00p
RSVP by March 4, 2020
Welcome to the month of love! The Boathouse treated us to delicious hors d’oeuvres and Ambro-Sia’s Greek Pastries provided the perfect sweet end to the evening. Doug Dibert walked us through the NEW Engaged Pro Video platform and gave us tips on how to use video to share the love about our businesses.
Video helps highlight your biggest differentiator…YOU
Here are the types of videos that every business needs to be using consistently:
- Video testimonials (combat the rise of fake written reviews and connect your potential customers with a real person)
- Branded video content
- Case study videos
- Video email
Engaged Pro Video offers each of these options as a way to connect more authentically with your customers.
Other reasons to use video:
- Attracts new customers and increases conversion rates
- Helps clients make decisions by quickly understanding your products and services
- Testimonials demonstrate how your product or service may affect their life
- Position yourself as a thought leader (POST EXPERT TIP VIDEOS ON LINKED IN!!)
Visit the Engaged Pro Video website for more information.
- In light of the sudden closing of Noah’s Event Center, if you are willing to help couples with your services or venue, please contact Channel 6 news.
- The deadline for ad submissions for the upcoming Columbus Wedding Planning Guide is April 15. Contact Allison Saulino for more information
CHECK US OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
WPC members can list your own wedding related events on our Facebook page by clicking the tab that says “WPC & Social Events” and adding them to the calendar. Don’t forget to jump on the referral group page as well! CLICK HERE
A SPECIAL THANK YOU!
INTERESTED IN HOSTING OR SPEAKING AT A WPC MEETING?
If you’d be interested in hosting WPC at your location and can accommodate 30-70 guests on the 2nd Tuesday of a month, let us know! 2020 is almost full, so we’re starting to fill 2021 host locations. Please fill out this Venue Form if you’d like to show off your space to the best wedding professionals Columbus has to offer!
Do you want to share your expertise with the WPC membership? We are looking for educational speakers for our 2020 meetings and you’d have 30 minutes to speak about a topic that would benefit our members in the wedding industry. Please complete the Speaker Form to let us know you’re interested.