January WPC Meeting
Join Us At The Ohio State University Faculty Club!
DATE: Tuesday, January 9th 2018
LOCATION: 181 South Oval Drive Columbus, Ohio 43210
MORE: Free parking available in the university "A" reserved spaces in front of the club. Guests will need to put a green parking pass on their dashboard that they will obtain at registration.
First Meeting: $10.00
Each Additional Meeting: $25.00
RSVP by January 4th to
The Faculty Club will be providing appetizers along with a cash bar.
The Faculty Club's commitment to hospitality excellence will touch each of your guests while bringing together the rich history and tradition of the University. Open to both members and non-members of the Club, our facility is equipped with three incredible floors that each have unique characteristics. Your guests will enjoy the privacy of the entire building and the gorgeous surroundings will ensure magical memories that last a lifetime.
Our experienced wedding planners, culinary staff and guest services team will provide you with impeccable service where tradition thrives. From rehearsal dinners to wedding ceremonies & receptions, the Faculty Club is the perfect choice for the perfect occasion!
"Ask a Bridal Panel"
Engagement season is upon us!
Join us for an informational session as we ask a bridal panel consisting of past, present and future brides some great questions you would love to have answered before bridal season hits. Here are some ideas- please bring yours!!
- Why did you choose your particular vendors- what were the motivating factors
- What was your budget- did you stick to it or go over?
- Which vendors did you choose first and which did you choose last?
- What was your favorite part of the planning process?
- What was your least favorite and why?
- What would you do over?
- Did you have help in planning or did you do it yourself?
- Where did you do most of your online searching?
- Did you use any programs or website apps to help you plan?
- Did you attend any bridal shows?
- How responsive were vendors? Did you prefer to email, call or text them?
- What advice would you give wedding professionals?
- What could we all do better for you?
The Spotlight Speaker
The Barn at Heather Glen
The Barn at Heather Glen is the ultimate in uniqueness and charm with the marriage of rustic (ancient timbers and aged sandstone) and elegant (ivory sheer curtains and chandeliers). We have transformed a century old icon of Ohio's historic barns into an exquisite space that will be the perfect setting for your celebration amongst family, friends and loved ones.