Blogging For Your Business
This month's meeting was hosted by Bleu & Fig. Autumn Theodore, wedding & family photographer and food blogger, talked to us about blogging for our business.
- Who should blog? Those who want to blog.
- Why do you want to blog? To network, make money, etc.
- How often should you blog? Blog at least once a week. Decide what's best for yourbusiness and be consistent.
- Blogging lends to your personal brand.
- Think about your audience (who they are and what they want to see) and how does your blog relate.
- Perks of blogging: get free stuff, advertising, etc.
- A good blog can raise your SEO standing on Google; and a bad one can drop it!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU!
Chef Brooke, Regina, Meghan and the staff at Bleu & Fig for hosting us and providing the yummy food & delicious punch
Autumn Theodore for sharing the great information about blogging