The Importance of Brand Management:
At our May WPC meeting at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, Occasionally Custom Correspondence talked to us about what exactly branding is and the importance of keeping our brand visually consistent. They also provided handouts about how logo color choices effect and stimulate us visually, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Branding refers to the style, tone, voice, and personality of your company
- It differentiates you from competitors, increases customer recognition, and reinforces your identity
- Keep your visuals consistent
- Red evokes strong emotions; increases passion and intensity; and is used for impulsive shoppers
- Yellow stimulates the mental process; encourages communication; and is used to grab the attention of window shoppers
- Blue is associated with water and peace; is most preferred by men; and creates a sense of security and trust in a brand
- Orange reflects excitement and enthusiasm; creates a call to action (buy, sell, subscribe); and represents a friendly, confident brand
- Green constitutes health and tranquility; represents new growth; and sets a relaxed environment in stores
- Purple shows royalty, wealth, success, and wisdom; is used to soothe or calm; and represents a creative, imaginative, wise brand
News, Job Openings, & Open Houses!
May 31st - Champagne Open House, 11am - 2pm, at Columbus Bride & Groom, 90 S High St, Dublin, OH 43017.
October 1st - Fred Astaire Dance Studio Westerville is looking for vendors to sponsor their Dancing with Survivors event, featuring breast cancer survivors and Fred Astaire dancers. Sponsorships needed, but not limited to, are venue, food, and cocktails.
Lasting Impressions is looking for a sales associate
Columbus Photo Booth Company is hiring photo booth attendants
Romanoff's Classic Tuxedo has open positions
Great Photo Booth Company is looking for help
Columbus Bride & Groom has an open position for a sales rep
Lauren Carter formerly with the Refectory is now with Crowne Plaza/The Lofts
2-3 office spaces are available above the Columbus Bride & Groom Resource Center